Anyone wanting services at PILLAR must pay a $35.00 registration fee.
- Counseling services provided by a Texas A & M International University (or other accredited program) Final Year Graduate Student in the Masters in Counseling Psychology program– student intern. No charge
- Counseling services provided by a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist. $125.00 per session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
It is recommended to ask these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may lose your slot.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!