MISSION: The mission of PILLAR is to provide readily accessible, quality mental health and substance abuse addiction care for men, women, youth, and families in an atmosphere that promotes compassion, respect and well being for all.
PILLAR was founded in 2010 to service the youth of the community of Laredo and surrounding areas who are victims of bullying, have attempted suicide, or are struggling with suicidal thoughts.
Today, PILLAR has grown into a behavior health center, outpatient substance abuse treatment center, STI testing and treatment clinic and drug testing facility. We service any person five years of age and above.
- The Guadalupe and Lilia Martinez Foundation
- Methodist Health Care Ministries
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- United States Federal Probation Office - Southern District of Texas
- Webb County Drug Treatment Program
- Texas Health and Human Services - Pharmacy
- Texas Health and Human Services - Laboratory